- Volcanic looking PTFE coating with excellent non-stick property on internal surfaces.
- Extra resistance and resistance to scratching.
- Environmentally friendly production technology.
- Cooking without toxic gas.
- Easy to clean.
- Induction compatible.
- It does not contain harmful heavy metals such as lead and cadmium.
- With its high thermal conductivity, it provides high cooking performance even at low heat.
- It uses less oil than other types of cookware to make more delicious meals.
- It is produced from materials that can be recycled.
- The raw material of the volcanite coating is produced in the city of Weilburger in Germany with German technology.
About the Product:
Proline Nero, which is produced from recyclable, completely natural material, with environmentally friendly technology, makes delicious meals using very little oil with its extra-resistant volcanite-looking PTFE coating and high temperature resistant silicone outer coating.